Co-Chairs: Ripa Rashid, Managing Director, Culture@Work and Beth Kent, Executive Director, Paradigm for Parity Coalition
- A McKinsey Study found that companies in the top-quartile for gender diversity on executive teams were 21% more likely to outperform on profitability
- Women account for 45% of the S&P 500 labor force but represent only one in four executive level or management positions
- Boards and CEOs to declare gender and diversity parity a business imperative
- Eliminate unconscious bias while creating cultures that enable interruption, providing incentives for action and consequences for inaction
- Celebrate and honor change champions, especially men who, by evidence of their majority in senior leadership roles, take the risk of sponsoring women leaders
Could 25% women of color serve on boards and in the C-Suite by 2030?