Application: Technology Executives Seeking QTE Certification
The WCGC is seeking qualified candidates to enhance their cyber governance expertise as part of the WCGC Cohort 1. This inaugural group of 100 includes 25 qualified candidates to advance their boardroom preparedness as cyber leaders and future corporate directors. As a participant, you will receive exclusive training utilizing DDN’s QTE 501 Boardroom Readiness for Technology Executives Masterclass and recognition throughout WBC’s network. These 25 women cyber executives complete the DDN QTE 501 Masterclass and QTE certification exam. QTE 501 is 6.5 hours of online live class time and 4-5 hours of pre-reading over two weeks. The graded exam is 90 minutes. We are providing both education and promotion support for Cohort members who will raise their profile as boardroom ready cyber leaders and begin their journey to the boardroom to advance both gender and cyber diversity on public and private boards. Applications will be reviewed throughout the month of August with classes to begin in the Fall. The WCGC will rely on WBC partner organizations and corporate sponsors to identify and recruit highly qualified participants. Individuals who respond via the website or social media are also encouraged to apply. DDN is the pioneer in developing technology executives for boardroom service and educating on cyber risk. In these classes you will:
- Learn from the leaders in advancing digital and cyber risk oversight.
- Join the largest and fastest growing network of leading CIOs, CISOs and Directors working to advance these issues in the boardroom.
- Demonstrate your commitment to advancing the practice and profession of digital and cyber risk oversight.
- Show your preparedness for directorship and advance your boardroom career.
- Participants will earn the Qualified Technology Expert (QTE) certification after achieving a passing score on the exam. Additional information regarding Masterclass 501 can be found on DDN website.
Qualifications for Technology Executives Seeking QTE Certification Applicants:
- Significant experience in cybersecurity or a tech role that deals with cyber issues
- Or, currently holds or recently held an executive position with responsibility for cybersecurity, e.g., CIO, CISO, CRO, CDO, etc.
- Able to commit the time to complete the QTE Masterclass, pre-reading and QTE certification exam (approximately 11.5 hours over a 2-week period).
- Willing to commit to being a champion for cyber governance in their networks and industry