Next Frontiers In DEI Innovation & Impact
DEI has been on the agenda for several years and businesses have committed to the importance of this to driving corporate impact. This panel will discuss the best practices and innovations in DEI while focusing on accountability. Join us as we discuss how these best practices are driving impact across communities.
- Moderator: Rohini Anand, Senior Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Advisor, Rohini Anand LLC
- Cynthia Bowman, Chief Diversity and Inclusion and Talent Acquisition Officer, Bank of America
- Reggie Humphrey, Director, DEI Partnerships, General Motors
- Loren Hudson, Senior Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer, Comcast
- Cheryl Kern, VP of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, MillerKnoll
- Zeta Smith, CEO, Seniors, Sodexo, North America