- More women as CEOs, in the C-Suite and on Boards
- A demand for gender and pay parity and diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Increasing capital for women entrepreneurs
- Driving more women as controllers of capital allocation
- Parity for women in underrepresented business sectors such as technology
- Leveraging learning and development to drive pipeline promotions<
Interwoven across every initiative is our call for inclusivity, diversity and equality for all women, including women of color, the LGBTQIA community and disenfranchised women.
THE STAFFING WORKSTREAM within the WBC is comprised of a group of executives, leaders, and associations in the staffing industry with a specific purpose: Driving awareness and progress around gender equity and parity within the industry. The Staffing Council created the Staffing Industry Results Dashboard to track gender diversity amongst 489 staffing companies and has held multiple webinars on these findings. For more information on the Staffing Workstream, check out the 1 pager by clicking the link here: WBC Staffing Workstream 1 Pager